Friday, August 19, 2011

Smart House

  • It's high-tech hilarity the whole family will love when high school science whiz Ben Cooper goes on-line to win a computerized "Smart House" specifically designed to make life easier. But instead, his family existence becomes more troublesome than ever! When Ben tries to put a glitch in his widowed father's love life, the Smart House takes on a virtual motherly identity who not onl
Room is a combination of original songs penned by Katey including "Life Goes Round", "DaddyĆ¢€™s Girl" and "Wish I Were a Kid" and memorable classics like "Feel a Whole Lot Better" and "(For the Love of) Money".

"This CD began during a transitional time in my life.", Katey said. "I phoned my friend, Bob (Thiele), and we began in one room to put it together. We picked songs that gave voice to where I was. I wrote a few and borrowed a few and together they built this room."

Room was produced by Bob Thiele! (Bonnie Raitt) and mixed by Ray Kennedy (Twangtrust/Steve Earle). Ivan Neville, Don Was and Shane Fontayne make appearances throughout the disc.Studio: Buena Vista Home Video Release Date: 01/13/2009

0 comments: